We are always on the lookout for great people to be part of
our team in the UK
Together we can build something special!
Please see below for our current vacancies.
BOTTLESHOP MANAGERS (Festival Place Basingstoke)
You will be responsible for the daily running of a Models Own bottleshop, leading a team of sales assistants. The role will require you to set the perfect example for your team, maximise all sales and identify opportunities, whilst providing a fun and friendly shopping experience, giving exceptional customer service. Your duties will include training, developing and coaching your team; monitoring performance and staff productivity, reporting sales, effectively communicating with senior managers, launching new products, managing stock, cash handling, business administration, and merchandising.
- Report shop sales
- Achieve set targets
- Weekly business review with Area Manager
- Stock take
- Receive stock
- Complete cash drops: safe log
- Customer feedback to Area Manager
- Prepare new launches
- Maintain shop standards
- Inspect staff grooming
- Staff rotas
- Train in store/daily/new launches/mantra
- Communicate targets to staff
- Staff welfare
- Report HR issues
- Holiday requests
- Report sickness and AWOL/seek cover
- Motivate staff
- 2 years retail/customer service experience or a similar field
- High energy levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and organisation skills
SALES ASSISTANT (VARIOUS LOCATIONS - SEE BELOW)
You will be well presented, love working with the public and have bags of energy. Reliability is key as we operate shift hours. You will possess strong selling skills and confidence in approaching customers. Full training will be given. A passion for current trends and nails is essential, along with self-motivation to be your best and a team player.
- Responsible for delivering an exciting and unique service to all potential customers. In order to maximise sales opportunities, you must be confident in traffic stopping customers, and passionate about demonstrating the products; whilst working as part of a team with the ability to self-motivate when needed.
- Achieve individual sales goals as agreed with the shop manager, through traffic stopping customers and demonstrating products according to the Models Own Mantra
- Everyone is expected to work together and help each other in all tasks associated with the Models Own business.
Promotions and Special Events
- Supporting any business building events e.g. shop promotions, seasonal events
- Daily sheet completed accurately during all shifts
- Sometimes the shop manager may need support with their administration
- Alert Shop Manager of potential out of stock issues
- You are the face of Models Own cosmetics and the shop, therefore, personal grooming guidelines should be adhered to and the Models Own uniform must be worn at all times during working hours
- Make up should be worn at all times and immaculate painted nails whilst representing Models Own
- All team members are expected to adopt a flexible approach, to provide the most effective coverage of the shop during opening hours
- It is essential that Saturdays are worked unless on annual leave, agreed with Area Manager or in special circumstances
Hygiene and Housekeeping
- You will help to ensure that the Models Own Bottleshop is kept clean and hygienic at all times
- Westfield Stratford shopping centre, London
- Westfield White City shopping centre, London
- Brent Cross shopping centre, London
- Bluewater shopping centre, Kent
- Meadowhall shopping centre, Sheffield
- White Rose shopping centre, Leeds
- St. David’s shopping centre, Cardiff
- Bull Ring shopping centre, Birmingham
- Centre:mk shopping centre, Milton Keynes
- Festival Place shopping centre, Basingstoke
- The Liberty shopping centre, Romford
If you have these qualities we need you. Please send your cv and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Thanks for subscribing to the newsletter!