We are always on the lookout for great people to be
part of our team in the UK
Together we can build something special!
Please see below for our current vacancies.
NATIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER (LONDON)
A self-motivated and enthusiastic National Accounts Manager preferably with experience in the beauty industry and working with blue chip retailers.
Management Skills and Disciplines:
- Strong analytical and budget planning skills and numeric ability
- Experienced negotiator
- Strong project management
- Proven track record of driving brands forward with close attention to detail and a sound understanding of the market/competitor set
- Strong presentation skills
- Develop a strong plan to deliver sales and profit
- Weekly sales analysis – Data input and reporting
- Stock management – Report and estimate stock levels
- Promotional planning – Plan 12 months forward, complete nomination and funding forms as required
- Brief POS design, stock load-up and material to external agency
- Check and approve retro promotional discounts
- Budgeting – Agree joint business plan for year with retailers
- Generate and maintain sales forecasts for production planning
- New Product Development – present and negotiate invoice prices and margin
- Setup new line forms, complete merchandising briefs, joiners and leavers and line lists
- Sign off instructions for stores, planogram and spare parts reference guides
- Brief and manage external merchandising agency when required
- Regular store visits to check salesplan and NPD implementation
If you have these qualities we need you. Please send your cv and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Thanks for subscribing to the newsletter!