Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale
Models Own Limited Website Terms & Conditions
Online Promotion Conditions - Pick a Free Palette when you spend £25
How to use the offer:
1. Add £25 worth of products to your basket.
2. At checkout, pick your favourite palette from our selection and add it to your shopping basket.
3. Your free palette will be added to your order. To change the palette choice, remove your chosen palette from your shopping bag and add a new one at the checkout stage.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Promo begins online on Saturday 4th August. This offer is subject to availability and whilst stocks last. The promotion ends on Friday 10th August 2018. Only the following palettes are available in the promotion: Barely There, Twilight, Rockstar, Vintage Rose, Wonderland, Supernatural, Dare to Bare
2. This is a standalone offer and cannot be used with any other offers, codes or promotions.
3. The promotion can only be used once, only one palette will be free of charge per order.
4. Gift vouchers are excluded from the offer.
5. Promo is open to all UK customers and all international customers where Models Own can deliver (see http://www.modelsownit.com/delivery for details)
6. Postage and packaging will be charged separately and at full price on all orders.
7. Due to volume of orders delivery may take a few extra days.
Models Own reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this promotion and its rules without notice and for any reason. Any changes to the promotion will be posted on the Models Own website (modelsownit.com/termsandconditions). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the promotion and/or the rules.
General Website Conditions
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
In order to contract with Models Own Limited you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Models Own Limited retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and Models Own Limited reserves the right to close your Models Own Limited account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to change.
a. Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
b. Pricing and Availability
i. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly indicted where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
ii. The website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.