Lead Make Up Artist
We are an edgy brand, constantly evolving, custom made cosmetics brand who are looking to recruit a highly motivated, creative Makeup Artist with a true passion and flair for our Flagship Stores in London Stratford and Leeds Trinity.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Being the creative lead artist in store and driving your passion and experience to the rest of the team
- Delivering excellent customer service and standards
- Training the team on all new product launches
- Review performance of the in store MUA's
- Driving retail sales and performance including the achievement of KPIs
- Being able to demonstrate and teach makeup application
- One to one consultations
- Managing the appointment strategy and booking
- Maintenance and replenishment of counter
- Support of management
- Drive additional store revenue through the above. About you
- Must have a passion for makeup and have an outgoing personality
- A willingness to win and progress
- You MUST be fully flexible to work weekends and be prepared to work a variety of shifts including evenings
- The successful candidate MUST have at least 2 years' experience in beauty retail, preferably with a colour focused brand
- Impeccable customer service skills and understanding of a fast paced retail environment
- Strong makeup artistry skills and the ability to deliver strong sales results
- Understanding of KPIs, appointment booking, traffic stopping and link selling
- Organised, self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- Able to uphold counter merchandising guidelines and take pride in the appearance of the business
- Opportunity for career progression.
- We offer a competitive salary with an excellent commission structure.
- Pension scheme available.
- Training and development.
- Certification programme.
Models Own is a young vibrant beauty brand on the brink of expansion, and we are looking for charismatic Store Managers to inspire and motivate our teams to achieve results.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun business, trading from a unique retail space. You will be responsible for driving sales with a team of consultants - a great next step for a passionate, motivated individual who loves retail.
We are currently looking for Store Managers to join us in: Stratford.
- Encourage and drive sales in order to achieve and exceed sales and KPI targets as agreed with the Area Manager
- Recruit, develop and train your team to deliver the Models Own customer experience expectation AKA: The Mantra
- Deliver high impact makeup demos to encourage customer interaction and drive sales
- Support and maintain the visual merchandising standards in the store, including your team's presentation
- Cash and stock control, together with payroll reporting and managing cost budgets
- People management: training and development, alongside conducting regular performance reviews
- Traffic-stop with your team to raise brand awareness, and encourage consumer spend
- Energetic, resilient, hard-working character, with a can-do attitude
- Management experience in the beauty and / or retail fashion industry
- Proven sales track record
- Customer focussed and willingness to go the extra mile
- Evidence of working in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Flexible and pro-active
- Numerate, organised and efficient
If you are fashion savvy, have a passion for all-things beauty, and have a bubbly and fun personality, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know which one of our stores you wish to apply for.